Lighthouse Assisted Living offers Qualified Medication Administration Personnel (QMAP) classes on a monthly basis. Sessions are taught by Liz Littleton, R.N. and are usually scheduled on the third Monday and Tuesday of each month from 8:30 am to 4:30 pm. Testing is held on the next day, at 8:00 am. Participants should allow six to eight hours for the written and practical exams and additional instruction at this time.
Classes are limited to 15 students (per C.D.P.H.E.) who will be registered on a first come, first served basis when payment and pre-registration form are received.
You can register and pay online to guarantee a spot in the next class by clicking the link next to the class date. Your spot will only be guaranteed if you register and pay online. You must still sign and mail the registration form!
See below for class availability.
Tuition is $55.00 plus a $4.02 credit card processing fee. Cost includes test. Please make sure that you print and sign the pre-registration form and mail it to Lighthouse Assisted Living, Attn: QMAP Instructor P.O. Box 631395
, Highlands Ranch, CO 80130.
Lighthouse Assisted Living will only contact you IF there is a problem with the form, payment or class date. Again, you are only guaranteed a spot if you register and pay online.
Please make sure you complete the pre-registration form and all the required fields, including email address. Recognition of Completion (RoC) documents will only be sent via email.
All classes are held at:
Lighthouse Assisted Living - Wadsworth House
8603 Wadsworth Ct.
Littleton, CO 80128
Information will be EMAILED to you 2 weeks prior to the class starting. Please see the policy and registration form for cancellation information.
How to Enroll in a Class:
1. Before enrolling in a QMAP class, you are encouraged to take a voluntary online training course that will help you prepare for and pass the QMAP class (see below for more information). This is required for employees of Lighthouse Assisted Living. Proof of the class and and passing the test needs to be brought to the class.
2. Register online by clicking the link next to the date of the class.
3. Complete Pre-Registration/Policy Form (Email must be provided) and mail to:
Lighthouse Assisted Living
P.O. Box 631395
Highlands Ranch, CO 80130
4. When the registration is received and the student accepted, the student will receive a confirmation, class location/information and study guides before the scheduled class date. Information will be EMAILED to you 2 weeks prior to the class starting. Study guides can be found below.
5. Need more information? Call 720-344-7217
Key Documents (Click link below to download)
Medication Administration Video (Watch video at the bottom of this page)
2016 SCHEDULE OF QMAP CLASSES (Subject to Change) Click on the date/link to register:
February 6-7, 2017
Click the following link more details about the program from the CDPHE
Click a link below to see specific location information in those cities.